Tuesday, March 16, 2010

There is An I(nternet) in TEAM

I personally hate it when in class we have to get into groups, but i understand the reasoning. We need to learn how to work in groups to be able to successfully work with the lack of some assets such as face time, or even real time collaboration. I have found that the loss of momentum is lost when there is collaboration going on through the internet. While many people know what tasks they need to complete and know when they are going to get to it, but do not convey it to their members. I make a effort to answer every email i get as immediate as i can (blackberry is always by my side) even if it is just to say that i got the email. Usually it is to tell them my schedule and when i will complete the task that is in question.

No comments:

Post a Comment